Services & Amenities
Devon Gables meets one-on-one with an individual and family to understand their situation. This allows us to create a program which provides the best service and support to meet their needs.
First and foremost, we are dedicated to ensuring the safety and health of our clients. Because we understand needs change, we design our care plans with flexibility.
We cover a wide spectrum of needs including:
- Alzheimer's Care
- Devon Gable's Secure Unit is designed to accommodate the memory- impaired and those at risk for elopement. Physical and behavioral issues, as well as life history,are key factors in creating daily routines and service plans for residents
- Rehabilitation / Restorative Care
- We offer an idyllic environment where patients may experience a full range of quality rehabilitation care. The D.G. team uses the latest treatment practices and therapy equipment. Within this environment, we believe the highest quality rehabilitation outcomes may be achieved.
- Sub-Acute Care
- Sub-acute care programs serve patients who require less intensive care than traditional acute care, but more intensive care than traditional nursing home care.
- Long-Term Care
- Rehabilitative, restorative, and/or ongoing skilled nursing care to residents in need of assistance with activities of daily living.
- Geriatric Secured Behavioral Unit
- In this unit, we address behavioral and emotional challenges such as dementia, which is an impairment of thinking and memory which interferes with a person's ability to do things which they were previously able to do.